K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Amazing spectacular!

Wow, this game was actually as good as it sounds. I would recommend this to my grandchildren one day... and the music suited it perfectly, it made me cry. The story touches me and I absoulutely loved it.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Awesomeness!

Thats all I can say.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thank you! That's all I can say.

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

This game is awesome!

I really like this, it's unique. Definetly deserves a 10/10, brilliant work!

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

Awesome game!

This game is totally addictive, one time I found a crazy glitch: The shark dissapeared! I love the medals, powerups and the whole game. I just think there should be more games like this.

Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

Really awesome!

This game is fun and challenging, I've never seen anything so creative.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Finally!

After all this time, I have finally beat the Beard 2 times! This is a very enjoyable game and I really appreciate you for making this game guys. But there's one question I like to ask you guys... How did you get Tom to do the Voice-Acting for the beard?

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

Hmm...

I nearly got all the achievements in the game, but it is not saving on the Medal Board! How come?

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Greatest Newgrounds Game Ever!

This game is quite addicting! You know, the last boss is quite hard because every single time he does some repeating punches, lasers and gets his minions from the abyss! MAN THIS IS ONE HARD BOSS! I NEED HELP!
But thank you for making this and it's really challenging. I got to say you did a great job man.
10/10 all the way dude!